Swimming Lessons for Adults
Knox Leisureworks GOSWIM program for adults provides water safety and stroke development lessons tailored to meet your swimming capabilites. You will develop skills to ensure complete comfort and confidence when participating in aquatic activities inside and beyond our aquatic facilites.
Swimming lessons for adults will enhance the opportunity for you to gain meaningful and enjoyable learning outcomes. Lessons will improve your level of aquatic knowledge, skill and comprehension for safer participation in, on and around water.
Learning to Swim as An Adult
Learning to swim as an adult is just as important as learning to swim as a child. At Know, we provide you with adult swimming lessons that are designed to cater for all abilites and cultural backgrounds.
No matter you age or swimming capabilities our lessons will improve your swimming and water safety abilities.
Adult swimming lessons are not just for adults who don’t know how to swim, our classes also offer you a range of benefits including:
- Building confidence in/around water
- Improve swimming stroke development
- Developing survivial abilities
- Correct swimming technique
- Cardiovascular and resistance based exercise
- Improve joint range of motion
- Improved strength and over fitness
The GOswim adult program is designed for adults and teens 16 years and over. Classes are held at Knox Leisurworks with one teacher per six students for a greater tailored experience.
Each swimming lesson will run for 30 minutes and are delivered by a professional and fully accredited learn to swim teacher, within a safe and encouraging environment.
You're sure to feel comfortable and confident in our family friendly, social environment.
Our Integrated App
Your self managed personal portal will enable you to:
- View upcoming classes
- Book new classes
- Advise of us of your child's non-attendance and book make-up lessons
- Track learning pathways and progression
- Receive digital awards for effort, teamwork, perseverance and having FUN!
- Send and receive messages to the Centre staff
- Manage personal and billing details