Group fitness classes are a fun and interactive way for you to achieve your health and wellness goals. Classes offer you a huge range of both land and aquatic group fitness sessions every week to suit your exercise needs and abilites.
Accompanied by the hottest motivational music and cutting-edge exercise science to help you look and feel your best.
If you love being a part of a community our classes foster a safe and belonging environment that makes you feel welcome, excited and keeps you coming back for more.
We also have a wide range of Active Adults classes particularly suited to older adults or those returning to exercise.
Active Adults are low impact classes that are designed for older adults, encompasing a range of strength, cardio and flexibility exercises.
**Please note: We are currently experiencing staffing challenges in Group Fitness and some classes may vary week-by-week. Rest assured we will do our best to communicate any temporary changes but if you are unsure please contact Reception.
Book your Group Fitness sessions via Active World
Are you looking to book for your next Group Fitness classes via your membership app Active World? Watch our quick demo video or follow the steps below:
- After downloading the Active World App and creating an account, login with your user details.
- Select Buy / Book from your Home Page.
- Select Book Session.
- Select Group Fitness from the activity options and click Select.
- Find your desired Group Fitness Class in listed options and click Book.
- Select a member to book the class for.
- Confirm your payment details, read the Terms and Conditions, and select Confirm Booking.
You will now be able to view your booked class in My Schedule, from where you can view class details or notify your absence. Now you’re ready to get active with us!
If you have not downloaded the app or created your account yet, click Learn More for more information.