MOVE IN MAYHave you ever thought about becoming a member at Knox Leisureworks or even trying out a few classes? Now is your time!
Knox Leisureworks has launched a calendar of free activities in May for the community.
Activate your 5-day membership to go for a swim, join a fitness class, or get started in the gym!
To activate your pass, follow these easy steps:
- Come into the centre
- Sign in to the iPad at Customer Service
- Chat to our friendly staff member about activating your 5-day membership
- Complete our pre-exercise screening form
- Receive your membership and have fun!
View the calendar of activities here:
MEET THE PHYSIO & OSTEODuring the month of May, Stay Tuned Sports Medicine will be hosting "Meet the Physio" & "Meet the Osteo" chats.
- Every Monday in May from 10.00 am - 11.00 am Imone, a physiotherapist will be available.
- Every Wednesday in May 10.00 am - 11.00 am Avanthi, an Osteopath will be available.
- Every Friday in May from 10.00 am - 11.00 am Lauren, a physiotherapist will be available.
MINDFULNESS WORKSHOPNeami National and Knox Leisureworks invite you to come along from 11 am - 12 pm on Wednesday 26 May for an exploration of mindfulness as a powerful wellbeing tool - proven to reduce stress, increase happiness, improve focus and emotional regulation. This evidence-based workshop is designed for all and includes opportunities for guided practice and reflection. Participants are encouraged to bring their own cushion and yoga mat.
Bookings will open 10 days before the session.